Thursday 27 May 2010

Private view.

It's private view of the 3rd and 4th ITE students' art exhibitions tonight, and I'm really excited about this!

All of the presentations and assignnments have been done and handed in.

It's now the time to celebrate all of our hard work, and share our art exhibitions with friends, and family.

I hope that my installation recieves a good response tonight, and that people will be intrigued and open to participation. It will also be interesting to directly observe the response of the viewers of my installation, and the responses to the participants that have to date participated.

If you are reading this, and have participated in this project, I would like to invite to come and celebrate your work, and that of others as well as my peers!

If you haven't participated yet, but would like to, please also come! Everyone is welcome!

Private view will take place between 4-7pm tonight in the art studio and Chapel at Newman University College, Birmingham.

See you there!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment