Thursday 27 May 2010

My first unknown repsonse.

So I was at uni today, and went to check on my installation. As I was standing in front of it, I noticed that a response had been made and placed in one of the bags & sealed by the participant! RESULT!

I was so pleased that this had happened, as somebody had taken the time to create a response and participate in the project. Thank you participant! You made my day.

Hopefully this notion will continue as more people view my work, especially during the student private view.

Here's the response that was created:



The repsonse contains a sachet of tablets which have been manipulated to incoroporate a different element of the persons identity. For example one of the tablets represents dyslexia, another represents the persons family. Could the medication symbolise and represent the participants underlying health condition that they have combined with the various facets that make up their identity?

It's really thought provoking and inspiring! Good stuff! Thank you again participant!

No comments:

Post a Comment