Monday 1 March 2010

Progress so far

So I know I want to explore and experiment with the concept of participatory art as my focus for my art practice.

So I now need to think about and taken into consideration a number of things:

  •  What do I want the public to do/make/respond to? Do I need to ask a question?
  •  How will I record this? Camera's? Cheap ones e.g. from the 99p shop?
  •  Do I need to leave instructions in relation to my intention?
  •  What locations am I going to use? Will these differentiate the responses?
  •  How many times am I planning on creating and installing the conditions for this participatory art?
I'm going to think about these questions over the next few days. I plan on having something to begin this journey and prcoess by the end of the week and taking it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment