Sunday 7 March 2010

Hawkesbury Conservation Area

So I went back earlier this evening to see if my camera was still there, and it was!    :-)

By looking at how many exposures have been used, it looks as if 7 photos have been taken using it! I could keep this camera undeveloped and put it back out, but this runs the risk of the camera being pinched from another location and the images that are already on there being compromised.

I was quite surprised that only 7 photos had been taken when this was deemed as a 'good' location. I now need to reconsider and evaluate the location in which the camera is placed. Maybe I should think of a more prominent position where I could get more people to use my camera. Maybe alongside the nearby canal junction?

Hopefully the photos on the camera will turn out good as it was a nice sunny day, but you never know! It's all a part of the fun and games!  Let's see what happens...

1 comment: