Thursday 11 March 2010

Camera number three

So this morning, I put another camera out on a bench in the quad area at uni. 




I have been observing people's participation in both using and engaging with the camera from a distance. It has been really interesting so see that some people are really inquisitive and participate with my experiment by using the camera, others have a good look and then carry on with their business, some people didn't even notice the camera, whereas I have also observed some people will go up to the camera, and then choose not to participate. This is all really interesting stuff.

 

I have seen people use the camera on at least 4 occasions, so hopefully when I go back to collect it, there will be some great images captured on the camera! So thank you to all those who have participated so far! Thank you muchly! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment