Thursday 4 March 2010

Disposable camera's

Whilst on an adventure to The Walsall Art Gallery to see the 'Party' exhibition (which was brilliant!), I ventured into a pound shop and managed to pick up some disposable camera's at a good price. Guess how much they were? :-) 

I have decided I am going to use these in some way to begin the process of experimenting with and recording participatory art, but I'm not completely sure in what way as of yet. Maybe I could leave these camera's in different locations and ask the public to take photograph's (similar to The Secret Lives of Benches)? However, I am considering this purely as a starting point. I am really keen to develop an idea and a concept that is individual to my development and progress. So let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment